This Policy applies to the data collected by Spring Diaries through its Website, www.springdiaries.in . Your privacy and the protection of Your personal and sensitive information are important to us. We collect and/or store certain types of information from and about you, therefore it is necessary to explain our Policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
This Policy discloses which information we collect and how we use it, as well as the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We also explain how any sensitive and/or personal information that we may request will be used; these explanations can usually be found on the same pages where the information is requested. We also detail below our security policy, which describes how your personal and sensitive information is protected both electronically and physically.
In general, and as described in detail below, we collect several types of information from you, such as:
- Personal information required to verify your identity;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Optional personal information you may wish to share in the furtherance of your goals in using our website;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website to help us maintain the appropriate features, functionality and user experience.
Spring Diaries works with a number of trusted partners that perform vital functions as part of its operations,. Partners are legally required to keep your information private and secure.
You accept this Policy when you sign up for or use our products, services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by us on our website or through any other means (collectively the “Services”).
Information We Collect From You and About You
We collect personal and financial information from you while you use the website, and most of this collection occurs during registration. Some information is required and some is optional, some will remain private and some will be displayed to other users. We always let you know which is which. Additional information may be gathered during your subsequent use of the website, whenever you choose to provide it.
Certain personal information must be supplied during the member registration processes, as indicated below, in order to, (a) enable registered users to login to the site; (b) determine eligibility for Services; (c) verify identities; (d) guard against potential fraud. This basic personal information includes:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your home address and telephone number;
- Your Aadhaar card details;
- Your Permanent Account Number and Bank Account Information;
- Your Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card Information.
We will also use your required and optional information to facilitate activities and transactions that need to occur during your utilisation of Services, such as:
- Generating user profiles on the website;
- Contacting you if there is a problem in processing the transaction you have opted for, or to discuss a problem with your account;
- Maintaining regular communications with you concerning transactions you initiate, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting an assurance request, making payments, transferring funds, etc.;
- Allowing you to add new bank account information and save to your online profile;
- Contacting you if there is a problem completing a transaction you have requested, or to discuss a problem with your account;
- Maintaining regular communications with you as may be necessary to execute transactions you request, etc.;
- To contact you for market research purposes, in an effort to improve Services and customize our website in accordance with your interests;
- To provide information to our partners for marketing and promotional purposes.
Communications from Us
When you register with Us through our Website, You may receive e-mails, SMS’s and OTP authorization that confirm specific actions you requested. You will receive notifications confirming your registration, the successful verification of e-mail addresses and bank accounts details, and confirmation of successful submissions of user requests. You will also receive progress updates on the status of your requests of your online orders. These are transactional notifications that you cannot opt out of receiving, as they are in place to protect the security of your account and your personal information . We will also send you responses to any e-mails you send us. From time to time, we will also send user surveys and requests for user feedback regarding user experience and site operations. The completion of these surveys or requests for feedback is strictly voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these surveys or user feedback e-mails, you may opt out by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each e-mail communication.
We will send you e-mail notifications from time to time, and these are required elements of your transactions on our website, such as confirmations of particular actions you have taken. These required notices are sent typically to notify you of a change in status, such as when you are confirmed as a user of Services, or for legal or security purposes. For example, certain notifications are sent for your own protection to ensure that no one can make a change to your account without your knowledge, such as confirming the addition of a new e-mail address or linked external bank account. These notifications are sent to you so that you can be assured that no one is making changes to your account without your knowledge. In other cases, these notifications involve changes to various legal agreements or site policies. Generally, you may not opt out of these service related e-mails.
How Long Will My Information Be Stored?
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How and When Your Information is Shared With Other Parties
We do not sell, share, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties other than as disclosed herein.
Information is shared with other parties in the following ways:
- Required information (such as name, address and e-mail address) and optional information about users is displayed on profiles that you can update at any time. Certain information is optional (such as additional phone number) and you can choose not to supply it and/or can remove the optional information at any time;
- Information shared directly by users might contain personal information (such as name and e-mail address);
- Information may be shared with collection agencies and/or service providers, but only if they are contractually obligated to keep such information confidential.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send information regarding the website to the email address you provided. We will not send information regarding third party promotions.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information received from “eCommerce Marketplaces” for statistical trending, though any such use will be kept strictly anonymous.
We may share your information with law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law or for the purposes of limiting fraud. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
We work with a number of trusted partners that perform vital functions as part of our operations, including but not limited to e-sign providers, data and background verification agencies and electronic payment service providers with whom personal information is shared only to the extent necessary for us to process the transactions you initiate or perform other specific services with our partners legally mandated to keep your information private and secure.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes but are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information if We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or portion of its assets, you will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Sharing Your Information with Trusted Third Parties
We will share your information with our trusted third parties from whom you wish to avail of any products or services offered through our Website (“Trusted Third Party”). In the circumstance you would wish to procure or avail of any such services or products offered by a Trusted Third Party, including but not limited to account creation, payment or other related processes with such Trusted Third Party, you will expressly consent to Spring Diaries sharing your data (including but not limited to your KYC information and documents) with such Trusted Third Party/ies as may be required.
You further understand that the sharing of such information will take place at such time you intend to avail of a service or product offered by a Trusted Third Party and that Spring Diaries will not be liable for any and all breaches, leaks, loss or damage caused by the use of, or failure to protect your information by such Trusted Third Party. Any and all such liability will rest solely with the Trusted Third Party.
Where You Can Find and/or Correct Your Information
You can access all of your personal information that we collect online and maintain by visiting your profile on the Website. This section of the site is password-protected to better safeguard your information. As a registered user, you can correct, update, amend your password, e-mail address, physical address, phone number at any time on the Website. Further, in the event that you need to modify your bank account information disclosed to Spring Diaries or change any other information in your profile, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also ask to have your personal information deleted/removed from a public forum on our site and make changes to sensitive account information in order to protect your privacy and security by contacting us at email@example.com We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
Web-Related Information Collection
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Spring Diaries and our marketing, affiliates, or analytics partners. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and particularly to prevent you from identity theft.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties .
Links to Other Sites
We May Make Changes to This Policy
You may contact us at: